Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Why do my ringback tones play garbled when you call my phone and how do I get credit for the purchase?
Dcoyle

Why do my ringback tones play garbled when calling my phone and how do you get credit for the purchases?

Thanks,

Dick

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why do my ringback tones play garbled when you call my phone and how do I get credit for the purchase?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dcoyle, We definitely know the importance of understanding options when it comes to ringback tones on your device. I'm truly sorry to learn that you've been experiencing distorted sound. Is this something that just started recently? Which device do you currently have with us? We'll look into this for you, indeed.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why do my ringback tones play garbled when you call my phone and how do I get credit for the purchase?
Dcoyle

I have an iPhone 5C. The last 2 songs (Queen- Bicycle) and the current one,"Having a good time", both have very poor quality.

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for the information! Have you tried to call from a landline and a cellphone? If so, does it sound better, worse or the same when calling from different phones?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes