Why does my Ipad mini operate erratically?
TL357

My Ipad 4 mini operates erraticly. Changes screens, scrolls through setup screens, turns on music, etc. ALL BY ITSELF!

Verizon store no help....performed soft reboot, and installed new software update. Did not help. I even showed them a video that I shot with my iphone showing what it was doing autonomously. What do I do now?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Ipad 4 mini operates erraticly, changes screens, scrolls through screens, opens music all by itself.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work flawlessly. Was your device functioning properly before the software update? You may to try a hard reset to see if that will help.
RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Ipad 4 mini operates erraticly, changes screens, scrolls through screens, opens music all by itself.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work flawlessly. Was your device functioning properly before the software update? You may to try a hard reset to see if that will help.
RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes