Why is my iPhone 6 3G network faster than my LTE..?
nordic333

Phone is currently displaying four of five circles "illuminated" yet downloading any data whatsoever is painfully slow and often unsuccessful unless I turn LTE off.

Have not had this problem at all until very recently and it is rendering my phone effectively useless.

What's up..?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my iPhone 6 3G network faster than my LTE..?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

noridic333, we want you to be able to enjoy your device anywhere. Let's get the 4G speed back to your device. What is the zip code? Is this happening everywhere or at a specific location? Is it better indoors or outdoors?
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nordic333

02045. Both indoors and outdoors.

Thank you for your attention to the matter.

Regards,

Jordan

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nordic333,

Thank you for being the best part of VZW. You have an excellent phone in your hands and I want to make sure you can use all your features. Have powered your phone off and on?  Do you get any error messages?  Here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes