Why want my iPhone 6s Plus and my iPad save logging on website so I dint have to login all the time
tafroggy

WHy want my iPhone 6s Plus keep me logged in on some websites so I don't have keep logging in

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why want my iPhone 6s Plus and my iPad save logging on website so I dint have to login all the time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get the most out of your phone. I can confirm that we do use dynamic IP address that is always going to be different. These sites will be looking for the same IP address to identify you which is typical of a home based internet service. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why want my iPhone 6s Plus and my iPad save logging on website so I dint have to login all the time
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

In addition to the IP address information mentioned by Verizon Support above, some secure sites are set up to prevent automatic login from being possible. This is common across banks and other sensitive sites. Many will also not permit passwords to be automatically filled in, or the browser won't recognize the page as a login form.

Additionally, make sure you have Cookies enabled. Settings > Safari > Cookies should be set to "Always allow." Any option which turns off cookies or deletes cookies after the session has ended, will prevent automatic login.

Make sure Safari, Chrome, Firefox or any other browser you use on your phone/tablet is not set up in Private Browsing mode. The phone will not store any information on private browsing sessions. If the browser crashes or is closed, those tabs go with it.

Make sure the phone in Settings > Safari is configured to save passwords. Same deal with any other browser you use.

Make sure JavaScript is enabled. Sounds odd, however many sites rely on JavaScript and totally break if it's turned off.

0 Likes