Will I nedd to pay an Activation Fee for a Replacement Apple Watch Series 4?
dakota199600
Enthusiast - Level 2

Recently purchased an Apple Watch Series 4 LTE. I already own a Series 3 LTE and have an active line on it. I would like to know if I replace the Series 3 with the Series 4, will I be subjected to another $30 activation fee?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Activation Fee for Replacement Apple Watch Series 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us via this community forum. That is a great question. You only incur our activation/upgrade charge if you are upgrading your line or opening a new line with Verizon. If you already own the device, you can simply activate it on your line. You can do this by heading to your My Verizon. Let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us via this community forum. That is a great question. You only incur our activation/upgrade charge if you are upgrading your line or opening a new line with Verizon. If you already own the device, you can simply activate it on your line. You can do this by heading to your My Verizon. Let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to help.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
berrysmith

To forget the Wi-Fi network, tap on the Wi-Fi network from the list under Settings > Wi-Fi. Then tap on Forget This Network. You will be prompted with iPhone Support Number a popup message asking you if you want to forget Wi-Fi Network.

0 Likes
Lindago

I pay an extra $10 month for the activation fee.  My iWatch works fine without my iphone otherwise, but does not work when I have my "workout" on my iWatch. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Lindago,

I can clarify the details for you about your watch, and I'm sorry for any confusion. There is a monthly access charge for your lines of service. You mentioned a $10 charge. That is not an activation fee, that is the monthly line access charge. You are only billed an activation fee when you start your line of service. Additionally, it will be listed on your statement as such. I hope that information provides you with clarity. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes