Will Verizon be able to handle using the 2 sims in the Xs and XsMax?
MandevilleMike

Will Verizon be able to handle using the 2 sims in the Xs and XsMax? I keep reading about this. “If your phone is not unlocked, both plans must be from the same carrier. And, if a CDMA carrier -- such as Verizon, Sprint, US Cellular, Boost and Virgin -- provides your first SIM, your second SIM won't support CDMA.“ Does Verizon LTE make this CDMA problem irrelevant?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon be able to handle using the 2 sims in the Xs and XsMax?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MandevilleMike you ask an important question and we always want to provide answers. We are all very excited about the latest from Apple. We don't have any information regarding the CDMA issue you mentioned. But what I can share is that the Dual-SIM capability means that the devices support both the primary nano SIM and the second digital eSIM. This capability allows each device to support two MDNs on two different wireless plans. The Dual-SIM capability is not yet available. I hope this provides clarity.

Rosanne_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes