Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,322 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Will an iPhone 7+/8+ purchased from Apple unlocked and SIM-free work on both Sprint and Verizon?
genejkim

I currently have a Verizon Wireless account for my wife and myself.

My mother had her phone stolen and there are 6 months left on her phone payoff plan on Sprint (I told them not to go to Sprint).

She's in a family plan on Sprint with 2 other family members, 6 months left for everyone.

I'm wondering if the iPhone 7+ or 8+ purchased from the Apple store Unlocked and SIM-free would work on both the Sprint network for 6 more months then work on the Verizon network for the rest of eternity when they rejoin the fold.

Can anyone help?

A secondary question is if all 3 family members join my plan, would they still receive a trade-in promotion for their Sprint phones (except for my mom, of course)? I may need to post this question in another area, forgive me if I am breaking rules here.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will an iPhone 7+/8+ purchased from Apple unlocked and SIM-free work on both Sprint and Verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes