Will my 5C work in France?
pcurnutt

What do I need to do to use my 5c in France?

Phil

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my 5C work in France?
Weth
Legend

Yes it will work in France.

When travelling you have 2 basic options

1) Make sure you have the global roaming feature turned on and continue to use Verizon. If you plan to use any data at all, you would be best to add the Global Data plan for $25/100 MB. Voice calls while in France will be $1.29 and texts will be 50 cents to send and 5 cents to receive. Pro - keep your number, hassle free  Con - more expensive overall

2) Get a local SIM in France when you arrive and put it in your phone. Pro - bigger hassle, cheaper usually  Con - you get a different number

You can use the iPhone 5C 4G LTE White - 32GB for voice, text and data in all selected countries. Before you travel, contact Verizon Wireless by dialing *611 from your wireless device or (800)922-0204 from any phone to enable international roaming.

LocationVoice Rate
Per Min
Global Data
Plan
Pay as you Go data rateText RateData NetworkVoice NetworkiPhone 5C 4G LTE White - 32GB Tech

FranceStandard: $1.29
Value Plan: $0.99
$25/100MB$0.020/KB
($20.48/MB)
$0.50 send
$0.05 receive
GSM Dual BandGSM Dual BandUMTS HSDPA

Global Plans and Pricing - Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will my 5C work in France?
Weth
Legend

Yes it will work in France.

When travelling you have 2 basic options

1) Make sure you have the global roaming feature turned on and continue to use Verizon. If you plan to use any data at all, you would be best to add the Global Data plan for $25/100 MB. Voice calls while in France will be $1.29 and texts will be 50 cents to send and 5 cents to receive. Pro - keep your number, hassle free  Con - more expensive overall

2) Get a local SIM in France when you arrive and put it in your phone. Pro - bigger hassle, cheaper usually  Con - you get a different number

You can use the iPhone 5C 4G LTE White - 32GB for voice, text and data in all selected countries. Before you travel, contact Verizon Wireless by dialing *611 from your wireless device or (800)922-0204 from any phone to enable international roaming.

LocationVoice Rate
Per Min
Global Data
Plan
Pay as you Go data rateText RateData NetworkVoice NetworkiPhone 5C 4G LTE White - 32GB Tech

FranceStandard: $1.29
Value Plan: $0.99
$25/100MB$0.020/KB
($20.48/MB)
$0.50 send
$0.05 receive
GSM Dual BandGSM Dual BandUMTS HSDPA

Global Plans and Pricing - Verizon Wireless

0 Likes