Will my sons iPhone 6 work in the bahamas?
Beth45

Will my sons iPhone 6 work in the bahamas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my sons iPhone 6 work in the bahamas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
You bet it will. Only if he takes you with him (smile)! Be sure to check www.vzw.com/tripplanner to get the rates for data, calls and texts.  How does he want to use the phone while he's there?  He should also look into the settings for the phone to make sure everything works flawlessly when he is there.    TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will my sons iPhone 6 work in the bahamas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
You bet it will. Only if he takes you with him (smile)! Be sure to check www.vzw.com/tripplanner to get the rates for data, calls and texts.  How does he want to use the phone while he's there?  He should also look into the settings for the phone to make sure everything works flawlessly when he is there.    TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes