Wish I had checked here before trading in phone.
MisterEdd
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK, so it was plain that I could receive "up to" $100 for my old phone. But for $18 I would have kept it in a drawer as a backup phone for my kids. It was not made obvious that there was no recourse for their appraisal process, and there are a lot of unhappy campers here on the discussion boards with the same gripe. So, be forewarned that once you send it away you have to accept their price for it. Sell it on eBay, or take it to Best Buy, or donate it to a charity. Wish I had done any of these things.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Wish I had checked here before trading in phone.
Demsthebreaks

I

0 Likes
Re: Wish I had checked here before trading in phone.
Demsthebreaks

I had a similar issue. When I called to switch over from my old carrier the rep told me I'd get $200 for each phone and to wait for them to send me a return box. Well, it never came and when I called they sent me to the store - and very long story and many trips and phone calls later short - they finally told me that that deal didn't apply to me and I'd get $118 for both. WELL.. I raised hell and told them to go and check the audio tape of the conversation bc I know they record for quality assurance. I lost my shit. Finally after speaking to a manager she agreed to honor the $400 but it was MONTHS of phone calls to get it accomplished. I am SOdisgusted with this company and if I wasn't locked into this 2 year contract, I'd change companies. It's been nightmare after nightmare and I wish I'd never switched. But if they TOLD you you'd get the $200 each phone then do what I did. Good luck!

0 Likes