Won't send pic messages
Brooksy76

My daughter's 5c will not send pic messages since our data stated over last night.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Won't send pic messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm hoping this is working by now. I am so sorry for the delay.

Is she able to access any data on the device?  What happens when she tries to send a picture?

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Brooksy76

She gets the little red undeliverable symbol to try again. And yes all the rest of her data and features work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information Brooksy76. I know its important for your daughter to use all aspects of her phone. Did you add a data limit on her line via our Family Base feature. Have you tried to ensure she deleted all long and old text threads she no longer needs? I would also try clearing the browser history on her phone and powering it off an on. Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes