Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Worst Customer Service Ever
AirCordell

Had anyone else had Verizon reps, supervisors, AND management FAIL an epic FOUR times upgrading an iPhone?  The incompetence is astounding, even for Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Worst Customer Service Ever
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

AirCordell,

We always want to make sure you can get an awesome new phone. That's definitely important. I'm terribly sorry to hear you've had so much trouble doing so. We're committed to solving this for you. What happens when you attempt to upgrade? What issues have you had?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AirCordell

You can have a senior manager who can do something about it call me. Otherwise I'm not going to re-live this  nightmare and spend any more than the nearly 4 hours off my life that I'll never get back dealing with this problem with Verizon.

0 Likes
pherson
Leader

Are you actually eligible for an upgrade?! What's the situation?

AirCordell

Eligible for years, really. As I stated in my post, Verizon failed to deliver the device as promised, 4X and the common thread sems to be that their reps, supervisors, and even managers don't understand their system and aren't prepared to provide quality customer service.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Leader

What was the reason for tha failed delivery? You're not referring to a delayed delivery date of an iPhone 6s/6s plus are you? If so, the issue is supply more than likely unless you share more details about what has actually happened to you that would shed some light on what you're dealing with.

AirCordell

You'd have to ask Verizon why they did not keep the promises they made.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Leader

Ok...you could explain what exactly took place. Are you referring to your expected delivery being pushed back on an iPhone 6s or 6s plus? If so, it's a supply issue. You would be just as angry with any of the other carriers. If it's something else it would be helpful if you would actually describe the issue. Otherwise there isn't much anyone on here can even attempt to try and help you figure out.

AirCordell

Nothing to figure out. Adding my voice to  the tabernacle of disgusted Verizon customers. You may be right about the other carriers. I'm heading to the Apple store.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Leader

So it's safe to assume that is exactly what your issue is? That your iPhone 6s/6s plus order has been pushed back due to supply issues. Would have been true with all of the carriers so your anger should be with Apple and their supply issues. If your local Apple Store has what you want in stock then it is definitely a good idea to cancel your order with Verizon and pick it up. A lot of Apple stores have had a supply issue also so if you're lucky enough to find what you need at yours snap it up ASAP. Unfortunately this isn't a new issue. It happened during the original iPhone 6/6 plus release...and some people that preordered waited a month or more to receive their phone despite preordering on the day that preorders went live. It's why I always suggest waiting a bit if you know you're not willing to patiently wait for your order status to update and if you honestly aren't in desperate need of the phone immediately. I wish there was some sort of magic way to guarantee you'll be one of the lucky ones to get your preorder during the initial shipment but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Either way, good luck finding it. If Apple doesn't have it check your local Best But, Target, Sam's Club, Costco, etc. Sometimes you can get lucky. If your expected shipment is close (in a week or two) you might want to wait it out. You've done it this long. If you check the expected delivery dates on Apple's website it will give you an idea if your current expected date is on target.

0 Likes