You said you shows 3.8 GB on email even though I have deleted all email accounts and did a hard reset.
Mershon8

I have deleted all email accounts, and hard reset several times with no results, I believe this happened when I tried Send a video via email, I also deleted the video out of photos. Any ideas how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: You said you shows 3.8 GB on email even though I have deleted all email accounts and did a hard reset.
Weth
Legend

Are you talking about 3.8 GB being used as storage on the device, or 3.8 GB of data being used on your account?

It is possible an email is trying to resend constantly.

0 Likes
Re: You said you shows 3.8 GB on email even though I have deleted all email accounts and did a hard reset.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We here to help with your memory concern for the memory Mershon8. What memory size Apple device do you have? How much long have you had this concern? As you share the details then we can look into this for you.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes