Re: any updates on iphone ship dates?
nccu08
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered mine 9/30 with a ship date of 10/26 I went and looked today and saw that it shipped yesterday !!! Then today I got the email saying that it shipped. I should have it on Thursday !!!

Prophetnrl954
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your post gives me a lot of hope. I ordered on 10/02 with a ship date of 10/26. So  I'm guessing if yours shipped already then my order should ship any day now. I was hoping to get my iPhone early next week.

dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

So they may be getting to mine soon. I hope so.

Satizfied
Enthusiast - Level 2

It really is annoying. I ordered on Sept 25 and I don't even have a shipping date listed anymore. Just says not available at this time. It was Oct 5 and then Oct 19 and now nothing. Unfortunately, I may be canceling soon because I am going out of town and hoped to get it beforehand. I would hate for it to come while I am gone. Just so so so annoying! My excitement for the phone is gone now. Good luck to you all!

0 Likes
gofck
Enthusiast - Level 2

i ordered iphone 6s plus 128 gb gray space on 10/9. please ship it ASAP.

BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

Try calling your local store before going out of town. You also might be able to pick up one while your out of town.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

TrophyWife,

Just wondering...what device did you order 6s/6s+, color, and size?  A co-worker today received notice that her 6s+ 128GB in gold had shipped and her original ship date was 11/2.  Here's to hoping that your device ships soon!

Satizfied
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Brownsugar I think I will check while I'm out of town. Good idea!!

0 Likes
Satizfied
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the 6s plus 128gb in rose gold. That gives me some hope. I know the rose gold is very limited. I should have known better.

0 Likes
taylavish
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a spacegray and rose gold iphone 6s plus 128GB 10/5 with a shipping date of 11/02 & I got a shipping confirmation today! Will be here Thursday!! Woohoo