Re: any updates on iphone ship dates?
suziszoo95
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update:  Mine shipped today.

I mentioned on Verizon's FB page yesterday how it didn't make any sense that Apple and Best Buy have it in stock yet there's a 6 week wait at Verizon. They messaged me and confirmed the 11/2 ship date was still the timeline. Then magically my order changed from pending to processing and it shipped this morning. Coincidence? Maybe. But I doubt it.

Ramag

But tracking number is not working on FedEx

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Did you order a 6s or 6s plus

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

Mine still says 11/2 this is beginning to get ridiculous.The wait makes me not even be able to enjoy my phone once I get it!

0 Likes
Ramag

Everything is good now. ED 10/20

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

6s or 6s plus I am so tempted to just cancel but none of the stores have them either.

suziszoo95
Enthusiast - Level 2

6s plus in rose gold 64g. I'm in the Chicago area and all the apple stores here have them now, as well as a few best buys.

0 Likes
Prophetnrl954
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the 6s plus in space grey on 10/02. Called customer service today and the shipping is still set for 10/26. I see online that a lot of people are getting theirs early. I hope I get it next week. I already ordered a case and screen protector on amazon and got that already with the longest shipping method and still no phone. Keeping hope alive. I'm in fort lauderdale, fl but too busy to go to stores plus the closest verizon store closed down with iPhone 6s banners still in the window.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dmonetc I'm sad to learn you would consider leaving. I know you are excited and anxious to get your phone. Hang in there, you will have it before you know it. The supply and demand is greater than Apple predicitated.  For now, are you having issues with your current device? I'm here to help. http://vz.to/1FNhrXd
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dmonetc
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered my phone on 10/9 and the shipment date has not changed. It still says 11/2. I keep seeing people getting their phone and reporting that the ship dates have changed, What is the hold up!?