bought my ipad from Verizon 8/2015 and it was just stolen.. Does Verizon have any insurance/reimbursement on this type of thing?
zychick

paid with Am exp.  They have a deal that they reimburse if lost/stolen/broker - anyone try to get reimbursement for theft of an ipad bought from Verizon?

@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bought my ipad from Verizon 8/2015 and it was just stolen.. Does Verizon have any insurance/reimbursement on this type of thing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zychick, this is so unfortunate. Did you add insurance to that device. Please click the link below for more information regarding the insurance feature:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/equipment-protection-overview/?intcmp=SearchBanner:insurance:...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: bought my ipad from Verizon 8/2015 and it was just stolen.. Does Verizon have any insurance/reimbursement on this type of thing?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you purchased with a card that offers theft protection then you would need to contact your card issuer and file a claim. Otherwise, if you weren't paying for insurance coverage monthly that covers loss/theft then you don't have any replacement options from Verizon using insurance.

0 Likes