calls not showing in familybase
tj_coop
Enthusiast - Level 1

today on my familybase app and online it is not showing calls that were made earlier in the day but it has showed all the texts. ive not been having any trouble until today. what could be the problem? both phones are iphone 6s plus

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: calls not showing in familybase
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fellow user of the Family Base service over here and am intrigued to learn more about the missing calls, Tj_coop. When you say that the service is not showing calls, does this appear to be with all calls or calls to/from a specific number?

ChrisM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tj_coop
Enthusiast - Level 1

it is all calls.. the past few days some of the calls have started to show again but still not all of them are showing.

RMODAY
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same issue. Last week was horrible because my online bill as well as usage was only showing 2015. During this time I did find a great website called teensafe.com

The parent would login in from either the app or the internet & if you need to view an iPhone then it's much easier. iPhone doesnt require you to need the phone being searched. You simply enter the iCloud info as well as the password.

This app provides more like deleted text, location, calls, kik, contacts etc.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

tj_coop, I know how important it is to stay on track of your family's usage and Familybase is definitely a great way to do so.  With Familybase, the FamilyBase Companion app is suggested to be installed on the device that is being monitored to ensure better reporting. When the feature is not installed, you will notice reporting delays.  Texts and calls reporting will display within 2 hours after the call or text is completed. Also any calls that made via Wifi or any calling application will not show.

Keep us posted if this helps.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes