cloud storage
Lmutch

All of our devices keep getting texts alerting us that we need to get more cloud storage?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cloud storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I don't want you to be alarmed, Lmutch.

Do you recall setting up Verizon Cloud on your phones? This gives you the option to securely back up and transfer all of the content from an old device to a new device and back up content located on their computer. It is supported across all device types (computer, tablet and smartphone) and includes backup for seven key content types (contacts, call logs, text and media messages, music, pictures, videos and documents).

http://vz.to/1HZDfBx

You get free storage up to 25GB and anything beyond that you can pay for more storage unless you delete some items that are already stored.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JohnM73

How do you back up your info on the cloud?  We got 5GB with our package, and in settings it has one of our phones backed up at 1GB and 4GB left but won't back up the other phone.  It says "never" in the space when last backed up and our other phone it has "yesterday".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JohnM73,

Having the cloud is a great tool. I know how important saving information can be. I use it all the time. Each phone has it's own link to the verizon cloud http://vz.to/1QaYGGb You would have to download the app on the other phone it would need to be used on; and it recieve it's own 5gb space. If anything please do let us know.

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes