cyber monday iPhone SE discount not honored
STADEN95

I ordered my iPhone se, no trade in required, and the promotion was that the phone would be $5 per month after the discount which would start after 2-3 months.  I am still waiting over 4 months later for the discount to kick in and when I contacted support, they claimed they have no record of this promotion and I was not eligible for anything. Then they asked me if I had proof or could find anything showing the discount.  Why am I responsible for saving documentation of this promotion??  Very upset.  The chat representative was not helpful.Verizon is not honoring the cyber monday deal I purchased and I am very upset.  Unless this is resolved, I will be looking to switch all 7 lines I have to a new carrier

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cyber monday iPhone SE discount not honored
MATSCH46
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am running into the same problem with my cyber Monday promotion. I have called numerous times and spoke with the chat representatives on many occasions with promises to have it corrected, but I've yet to see the credits. Most of the representatives have acknowledged the promotion and have submitted "requests" to have it corrected, but I am still waiting.

BAMFODAN
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the exact same problem as well. I chatted with someone however and they informed me that there have been several people who have called in about this issue. She sent my case to the promotions team to have them investigate it.

jsczeb
Enthusiast - Level 3

Contact vzw executive staff, heres a copy of the ad from a third party website dated 11/28. Slick deals posted this on 11/28IMG_0092.PNG

jsczeb
Enthusiast - Level 3
STADEN95

Thanks!

0 Likes
THEGREENS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue. Anyone resolve this?

0 Likes
CYRMAT61

I have this exact same issue. I was an AT&T customer. I fell prey for this scam Cyber Monday deal for an IPhone 7 plus. I changed my carrier and traded off my Samsung Galaxy phone for $649 which is what the deal was claiming. The representative told me I will be credited with the money in my future bills. It's been 7 months. I still haven't got any credit. I called the representatives/talked to supervisors many times. All the time I was told I will see the credit in my future bills. But I have never received anything. Verizon stole my Samsung Galaxy phone. Shame on you Verizon for being such a giant Wireless provider and treating your customers like this. I am planning to hire an attorney and file a consumer complaint.

0 Likes
CYRMAT61

I have this exact same issue. I was an AT&T customer. I fell prey for this scam Cyber Monday deal for an IPhone 7 plus. I changed my carrier and traded off my Samsung Galaxy phone for $649 which is what the deal was claiming. The representative told me I will be credited with the money in my future bills. It's been 7 months. I still haven't got any credit. I called the representatives/talked to supervisors many times. All the time I was told I will see the credit in my future bills. But I have never received anything. Verizon stole my Samsung Galaxy phone. Shame on you Verizon for being such a giant Wireless provider and treating your customers like this. I am planning to hire an attorney and file a consumer complaint.

0 Likes
CYRMAT61

0 Likes