Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error
imes_
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same -- also having this issue, person on chat said they couldn't do anything, gave me a number to cell which estimated a 15 min hold time but it's been almost 40 minutes and I'm still waiting. Just another day on Verizon .........

0 Likes
Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have all of your options. Were you able to get this taken care of on your phone call? Please let us know if we can look into this with you by leaving us a Private Note here.

*Robert

0 Likes
Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error
Moep

Same issue , need help

0 Likes
Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device"
Crystalln

I’m having the same problem 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Moep. We would be happy to help you activate your device. We have sent you a Private Note, to help us get started. *Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crystalln, you can count on us to be here for you to help in any way we can! So we can help, please send us a Private Note! *Jose

0 Likes
Weldingunltd
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem. Ugh... really don't want to spend hours on the phone.

Munding87

same issue. Assistance, please? 

0 Likes
bosco_gotrocks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is unable or unwilling to fix it.

The best option is to switch carriers!

0 Likes
bosco_gotrocks
Enthusiast - Level 2

This thread is almost 2 years old.  No solution!