Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error
BABF
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem!

I wish there is a tutorial on how to do this without the pain we are going through.

Re: device swap - "we are unable to find the details in our system for this device" error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi. It's vital to get your device up and running. To clarify, are you getting that message when you're trying to activate the phone?*Melissa

0 Likes
ag381954
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am now also having the same problem. Activated a new phone, and was told to swap devices/lines online. I have attempted BOTH in the app and on a laptop/website and am receiving the same error message both places- "We are unable to find the details in our system for this device".  It is not an error with activating the new device but an error with swapping devices between lines. VERY disappointed, especially after finding this thread and realizing how many people have had the same issue with no information on how to resolve it 😕

Re: device swap
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, ag381954. We would be happy to help you swap your phones. To get started, we have sent  you a Private Note. *Cassie

0 Likes
J-Dubya06

Same error message here.  Newly arrived iPhone 12 trying to swap with an iPhone XR on my account and received the error message.  Please assist if possible.

0 Likes
Pau59
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes SAME ISSUE 2022 and you think they would get this figured out

0 Likes