how do i turn on ring back tones on my iphone 6
ancientraver

i have ring back tones on my verizon account; how do i turn them back on to my new iphone6+

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i turn on ring back tones on my iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Congratulations on your new iPhone 6, ancientraver. If you have added advanced calling to your line, it is not compatible with Ringback tones. If you remove advanced calling, you will be able to reactivate ringback tones, however, with the iPhone 6 you will be unable to simultaneously use voice and data.    AndreaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i turn on ring back tones on my iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Congratulations on your new iPhone 6, ancientraver. If you have added advanced calling to your line, it is not compatible with Ringback tones. If you remove advanced calling, you will be able to reactivate ringback tones, however, with the iPhone 6 you will be unable to simultaneously use voice and data.    AndreaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes