i have downloaded the app on my ipad but says access is not granted because i didn't give permission for contacts to be backed up..please give permission and then try again..done but still access not granted.. help?
suwanna

i have downloaded the app on my ipad but says access is not granted because i didn't give permission for contacts to be backed up..please give permission and then try again..done  but still access not granted..  help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i have downloaded the app on my ipad but says access is not granted because i didn't give permission for contacts to be backed up..please give permission and then try again..done  but still access not granted..  help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

suwanna,

Providing you with superior service and excellent customer service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you having trouble with your device but we will work to get this resolved for you. Which application are you having trouble with? Please share some additional information for assistance.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: i have downloaded the app on my ipad but says access is not granted because i didn't give permission for contacts to be backed up..please give permission and then try again..done but still access not granted.. help?
suwanna

VERIZON CLOUD

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Re: i have downloaded the app on my ipad but says access is not granted because i didn't give permission for contacts to be backed up..please give permission and then try again..done  but still access not granted..  help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

suwanna,

Awesome thanks for providing the additional information. Where exactly do you get the error message? Do you pay monthly for your iPad on an account or is this something that you have on a Prepay account?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: i have downloaded the app on my ipad but says access is not granted because i didn't give permission for contacts to be backed up..please give permission and then try again..done but still access not granted.. help?
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

It's my understanding that iOS users don't need Verizon Cloud. They have iCloud. I tried the Verizon Cloud app, but it was very confusing. The Verizon tech I spoke with said forget it. Use iCloud. It you use iCloud and Verizon Cloud, you're just duplicating and taking more storage space.

0 Likes
suwanna

after i sign in i have to add to my account..will it cost extra money?

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

Why do you need this app? It will take up storage space on your phone. iCloud will do the job. It's mostly for Android phones that don't have iCloud.

0 Likes
suwanna

I was looking for a way to store my pictures from my phone to the cloud so that I could put them on my iPad do you know another way?

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

suwanna, look no further! We can have a great suggestion. Is that device currently active on a post paid Verizon Wireless account? If so, you can downloade the free Verizon Cloud application. http://vz.to/IsygQ6

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

I use cloud based apps like Box, Dropbox and OneDrive. You can have those apps on both devices and store your photos there and access them on both devices. You can set up photo albums. The best part is it does not take up your storage space. Once uploaded, you can delete the photos and videos from your camera roll. Again, Verizon Cloud does not do anything iCloud can't do. You might check out iCloud Photo Library, iCloud Photo Sharing and iCloud Photo Stream.

0 Likes