i upgraded to an iphone 6s plus and now when i call certain people they say there is an echo when i speak, what could be the problem?
tj_coop
Enthusiast - Level 1

i just upgraded to a iphone 6s plus and when i call certain people they say there is an echo when i speak. i used my earbuds w/ mic and they say there is no echo but its not on all the calls only certain ones. what could be the problem?

Labels (1)
Re: i upgraded to an iphone 6s plus and now when i call certain people they say there is an echo when i speak, what could be the problem?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's figure out what's causing this echo! You said it is not happening with the earbuds, but it does happen when using the device itself to talk. However, you also mentioned that it is not happening on all calls. Does it always happen with the same people? Do you have anything else attached to the phone, such as a case?

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes