7spoons

Will not backup

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iCloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

7spoons,

We definitely want you to be able to back up your information on your phone. What verision iPhone do you have? What exactly happens when you try to back up your device to iCloud? Do you receive any error messages? Please provide details.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dattag

I have the 5c and I'm trying to back up my phone for the first time on verizon cloud but the verizon back up only works when the ap is open and active, which is inconvenient since I can't sit here and baby sit the damn thing for SIXTY DAMN HOURS!!! So the ap is crap unless you already have your phone backed up or nothing to back up on it... How to get the stupid ap to actually run in the background like it's supposed to do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, dattag! I cannot imagine how aggravating it must be to have to wait on a back up. I agree that the process should not have to run in the foreground. Do you plan on using Verizon Cloud as an ongoing backup service or is it just this one time before using moving your data to iCloud? How much information are you attempting to back up (music, pictures, videos, contacts)?

DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes