iPad mini want turn on
Meador04

My iPad mini got hot while using and shut off. But it will not turn back on. I have tried all the resets but nothing seems to be working. And it had 70 percent on the battery when this happened. Help I miss my iPad.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPad mini want turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely heavily on my iPad so I understand how it must be missed if you are unable to use it. Let's see what we need to do to get this resolved. What happens when you try to reset the device? Please try these steps using iTunes on your computer http://apple.co/20aALr7

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Meador04

I was using it and all the sudden it got really hot and then shut off. The battery was charged

Tasha

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Meador04, I would be lost without my tablet. Let’s figure out what is going on with your iPad. I understand that you have tried all reset. Can you press and hold the Power and Home Key together for 30 seconds and let us know what happens. Also, what happens when you plug your iPad in to a Charger? Have you tried another charger?
AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Meador04

I have tried all the resets and nothing works

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Meador04-

I rely on my tablet daily, so I'm sure this is devastating. What happens when you plug your tablet into your computer? Is there any physical damage to your tablet or has it come into contact with water?

AmberK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes