iPhone 13 pro max orders
Bigboss3rm
Contributor - Level 1

Just wondering how many people ordered after the 27th and I have already received their phone and how many shoulder ship date of the 8th and got delayed

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 13 pro max orders
Kyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 13pro max/265gb/blue on 9/19, still no updated nothing received from verizon. The shipment date keep delay day by day. Everyday, I contact verizon Rep, every Rep keep lied to me, said I promise you the phone would ship today balala, but nothing happen. Their reputation is broken.

Are your phone is 13 pro max/blue/265gb?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning. I completely understand the urgency in getting the correct shipping for your new phone, Bigboss3rm.

Please reply to our Private Message to better assist you. -Vanessa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how much I anticipate getting a new phone, and I'm sure it's the same for you. I'm sure you'll love your new phone once it arrives. When I review the shipping dates, I'm showing that currently, the iPhone 13 Pro Max/blue/256GB is scheduled to ship by 10/29/21.

-Jordan

0 Likes
Kyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

Even I order the phone on 9/19, the shipment date is by 10/29?

0 Likes
Kyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do you have any updates for your order?

0 Likes
sam812345
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine was ordered 9/27 and I have yet to get the phone. I thought something was wrong on my end so I went in the store and they told me all is good. If I ask on chat they say my payment didn't go through. No idea what is happening. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist, please send us a Private Note. *Cecile

0 Likes
Kyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ask store and online chat, they all told me mine is good. I dont know what happen.

0 Likes
Kyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon customer service is real bad. Keep lie to me two months. Told me my order is all good. I have two friends who have already got the same model same gb new phone already. It must something wrong with my order. But they just dont want to take care of customer, and told you everything is good.

0 Likes