iPhone 14 Pro Max
Tracy1125

I received a delivery today from Verizon via UPS. Opened the box to find accessories to my new IPhone Pro Max but no phone. On my orders page it shows as delivered and is expecting my old phone to be shipped back in a few days. I chatted with a representative who wanted me to call UPS to check the status of my package even after I explained they delivered a package with the ordered accessories but not the phone. I was given a confirmation number that they were going to “file a claim” but no mention of replacement being sent or when to expect one. I have no clue what to do at this point and wish I had just went through BestBuy instead of dealing directly with Verizon 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 14 Max pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tracy1125, allow us to apologize that you have had to go through all of this. This is never the kind of experience we would want for you when getting a new device. If our colleagues have already submitted a ticket to our warehouse team for the missing item, we must wait until that ticket has been resolved. It will let us know when we may reorder the item o if one is being sent out. 

-Christine

0 Likes
KRNBBQMan

This happened to me as well today! My Verizon order is showing that all items (phone and accessories) were delivered today. But my package only had my accessories and no phone. Luckily the invoice included in the box shows only the accessories being included, but that leaves me wondering where my phone is.

0 Likes
MrsBresWhite

Same thing here and when you call customer service they have ZERO clue what is going on.... It is so frustrating that I ordered my phone on 9/10 and am now being told it won't ship until November. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! That's a great question, and we can dig deeper for you! We'll just need access to the account. How does that sound? *Angela

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you feeling this way and are here to help.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes
MrsBresWhite

This has still not been addressed. I am not on the phone AGAIN with customer service and haven't received a phone yet. @vzw_customer_support WHERE IS MY PHONE

0 Likes