iPhone 14 pro max order on hold and Verizon can’t/won’t cancel order
DaveLa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered the iPhone 14 pro max on 9/3 with an estimated delivery date on 9/30.  On 9/20 received an e-mail that my payment had failed and I needed to update payment by 9/17.  I updated the payment info but the hold on my order remained.  I called Verizon customer service and they sent me another link to update payment and assured me that my card wouldn’t be charged multiple times.  My credit card has now been charged three times and all of them have posted and still the hold on my order remains.  I have now called Verizon multiple times to cancel this order and none of the Verizon Customer service reps were able to do that.  I went into a Verizon store and they weren’t able to cancel this order but put me on the phone with yet another person who wasn’t able to cancel this order.

At this point I have filed a complaint with the BBB but not sure if that will do any good and have also contested the three credit card charges.  I guess at this point I can try filing a complaint with the FCC or leaving Verizon and porting my phone# to a different provider.  It’s really sad that Verizon has gotten so bad that they can’t even cancel on order.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 14 pro max order on hold and Verizon can’t/won’t cancel order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your account concerns are always our top priority. After reviewing the feedback you've shared with us about your recent customer service experiences, we apologize for your inconvenience, and we're here to help.  Thank you for providing such detailed information. Let's work to address and resolve these matters for you.

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.http://spr.ly/6603MkIXX

-Robert C.

0 Likes
DaveLa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn’t respond to this link because no one in Verizon Customer Service has ever help with this problem.  They just give another Support Ticket# which no body at Verizon ever looks at or takes care of.  Then the support ticket mysteriously disappears from my account.

Anyway I just received an email this morning from Verizon Wireless Executive Relations so we’ll see what happens.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DaveLa.  Sorry to hear about your troubles with the pre-order of the iPhone 14 PM. We would be happy to continue to review this matter and help. We will send you a private message, in order to transfer our conversation to a secure channel and safeguard your information.  Please respond to us, when you receive our message.  Thank you. ~Louis

0 Likes
dorothyjcooley

Did you get this resolved? I'm having the same issue and I can't seem to get a person that actually wants my business and is willing to help fix it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dorothyjcooley, I can assure you this is never the way we want you to feel. I am happy to help in any way. Please respond to this Private Note, so I can assist you better. -Dia

0 Likes