iPhone 5 c
J_b2
Enthusiast - Level 2

The first year I had phone worked great signal wise. Now I drop calls can't text. 1x service to no service to 1 x service to no service. What happened to can you hear me now cause that's not happening here. I live in a 44446 area code. My contracts up here shorty. Not happy with the service verse the money it cost a month. That's for sure. No more long hours on phone with Tecs and still have same result especially at work it's the worst.

Labels (1)
Re: iPhone 5 c
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to make sure that you have an excellent signal at all times. How long have you had this device? Have you done an iOS update on the device lately?
NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
J_b2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes updates up to date. Removed SIM card resent signal rebooted. I don't think the antennas on these phones are strong enough to pick up the signal. I had this phone for 2 years now. It takes me back to the old all tell days of service.

0 Likes
J_b2
Enthusiast - Level 2

One more problem I had is after I updated to the new iOS most of my contacts disappeared that I had and don't know how to get them back

0 Likes