iPhone 5s won't connect to network anymore
iansm

Never had an issue with connecting to Verizon network until recently, but each morning for the past two weeks my phone just says "searching" and doesn't connect to the network unless it gets restored to factory settings.

I have power cycled, clear browser histories, reset network settings, restored to various backups, and tried many soft resets. Nothing is working consistently to restore service, other than restoring to factory settings. I'm running the most current iOS update. What else can I do? It seems more like a network issue or software update issue than a hardware issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 5s won't connect to network anymore
Not applicable

Another thing you can do if the SIM card doesn't address the issue is contact Verizon Wireless Technical Support to inquire if there is an issue with the network or if there is an Apple Tech Bulletin addressing your issue. Further, make sure you're using the most up to date iOS Version.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try removing and then reseating the SIM card - this will allow a fresh conneciton to the  network.  If the issue continues, then replacing the SIM (they are free at Verizon corporate stores) would be the next step. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Another thing you can do if the SIM card doesn't address the issue is contact Verizon Wireless Technical Support to inquire if there is an issue with the network or if there is an Apple Tech Bulletin addressing your issue. Further, make sure you're using the most up to date iOS Version.

0 Likes