Re: iPhone 6 Dropped Calls and Poor Service
coreyPHX
Enthusiast - Level 3

was there an image attached here?  I am not seeing it.

0 Likes
jtcommtech
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes your WiFi might be flawless but still changing these settings has been helping people with both WiFi and cellular issues.

0 Likes
coreyPHX
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes the network settings were already reset as in the earlier posts. 

0 Likes
jtcommtech
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you started a support thread in the Apple Support Forums at apple.com? I'm positive this is an iOS issue as you're not the only one having difficulty. I've been with Verizon for over 10 years and have only dropped calls maybe a half dozen times the entire time and I've never had issues with their LTE network. This sounds software related to me as software can dramatically affect cellular connectivity.

0 Likes
skidog24

Im not showing WPA2-PSK  only WPA2 Personal and WPA/WPA2 Personal ?

0 Likes
jtcommtech
Enthusiast - Level 3

WPA2 - Personal. This is from a thread at Apple Support Forums and the majority of people were having luck suppressing this bug by making these changes.

0 Likes
retinapk

That should solve the Wi-Fi issue but does not address the Mir troubling cellular problems.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
jtcommtech
Enthusiast - Level 3

To my knowledge people are experiencing both WiFi and cellular connectivity issues. Not all are experiencing both and some aren't experiencing any, however this procedure seems to be helping the majority with both of these problems. I'm only suggesting that it is worth a try. No one needs to actually do it if they don't believe it will work. I have suggested posting to the Apple Support Community regarding this issue.

0 Likes
skidog24

Thats what Im on..WiFI just fine.  Posted in Apple Support...   Thank you!

0 Likes
coreyPHX
Enthusiast - Level 3

ski dog-do you have the link to the apple post so I can follow there as well?

Corey

0 Likes