iPhone 6 Voicemail Issues
aleksandre

Hi There,

I'm currently experiencing an issue with my voicemail that has been ongoing for a couple of months now. When I initially purchased the phone, I was able to set up my voicemail. However, at this point voicemail seems to have disappeared, and so did the option to leave a voicemail for anyone who calls me. People who call me will hear a prompt to enter a voicemail mailbox number as opposed to hearing an outgoing message I've recorded.

If I hit the Voicemail icon under the phone menu, I will hear the same message as above, prompting me to either enter the voicemail box number of someone for whom I'm attempting to leave a message, or my own mailbox number if I wish to make any changes. However, any voicemail box number I enter is invalid.

I've attempted to get this case resolved previously by speaking with a Verizon rep, however, I ran out of time to address. Hoping someone can help here. From everything I read online, it seems that Verizon needs to reset something on their end.

Thanks in advance for helping!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Voicemail Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aleksandre - The mailbox repair man is open for business. Not having a working Voicemail is like not having a phone. Let's get those Voicemails rolling in. Is this a new device? Have you always had an iphone? Did you set up your Voicemail with the iPhone 6? Check out how easy the set up is. http://vz.to/1EZO6ar
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes