iPhone 6 plus
Frankie12345

Since I've got my iPhone 6 plus I've been over on data half way through the month.i was only over once with my old s3 phone and that's because I took a online defensive driving course.now I don't spend anywhere near half the time now and I'm running out of data, and they are trying to make me get more data,I'm sure this iPhone 6 plus is using more data for some reason or are they doing this on purpose, I'm thinking about getting hold of the attorney general to look into this matter.does anyone else out there have this problem with the iPhone 6 plus.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frankie12345,

We understand how important it is to be able to manage data to last you through your bill cycle. I would love to assist with getting to the bottom of what is using your data. Have you checked the settings on your phone to see what apps are using data? Settings>Cellular, scroll down, what applications are showing the most data usage and their amounts? What plan do you currently have? How many months have you had your iPhone and gone over your data limit?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frankie12345,

We understand how important it is to be able to manage data to last you through your bill cycle. I would love to assist with getting to the bottom of what is using your data. Have you checked the settings on your phone to see what apps are using data? Settings>Cellular, scroll down, what applications are showing the most data usage and their amounts? What plan do you currently have? How many months have you had your iPhone and gone over your data limit?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

If you scan forums you will notice this is a problem with the iPhone 6. 

Please ease visit the Apple forums or contact Apple for support in resolving this problem.

if you take it to an Apple Genius Bar, please bak up before as the solution may be to replace your phone.

0 Likes