iPhone 6 stolen from package
Mch81

I opened my Verizon package on Friday and my iPhone 6 was missing from the box!  Somewhere along the delivery chain, someone opened the package, opened the box, and took the phone out, leaving the charger!  Has anyone had this experience?  Now I have claims at both Verizon and FedEx.  I understood from the Verizon shipping email that I had to sign for the delivery of my phone by Fed Ex.  Fed Ex left the box on my doorstep while I was at work.  Now what?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 stolen from package
Not applicable

Have your credit card payment reversed.

Verizon and Fedex will bounce you back and forth. Verizon use to just send a replacement but they will claim it was after it was in your custody. In the meantime you will have no new iPhone.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 stolen from package
AlanFromCalif

This just happened to us too. I had a new iPhone 6 shipped to a secure location. When my son opened the box it was empty except for paperwork. Vzw and FedEx are pointing at anyone else other than themselves. The box shoes clear indication that it was taped twice: the 2nd top tape was clear, perhaps indicating shipping tampering. I'm going to escalate to VZW tomorrow. I've been a customer with them for my entire family for 15+ years...

0 Likes