Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 6 won't charge in car. USB Port
tbty40

My iPhone 6 just started where it won't charge in my Honda. Thinking it was my USB port, I tried it in my brothers Chevy truck. It wouldn't work there either. This also means that I can't play my music off my phone in my car. This has been happening within the last week. I can charge up a battery pack on my USB port in my car, so I know its not the port that's bad. Something in my iPhone 6 is going wrong. I don't drop my phone, it hasn't been in water, so I don't know what is going on with this. It charges fine on the wall charger, but the battery does drain rather quickly with out me even being on it! Anyone else ever experience this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 won't charge in car. USB Port
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being able to charge your phone, and play your music in your car is definitely important, so I understand your concern tbty40.

When did this start? Have you tried using a different USB cable? Do you have the most current software verison on your phone? Are you getting any error messages on your phone when you try to charge it?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 won't charge in car. USB Port
sprmankalel
Leader

Have you closed all apps, restarted the phone and tried again?

0 Likes