iPhone 6
BettyWeiser

The key click sounds  are barely audible on my iPhone six. I am pretty text  savvy and have tried to increase the volume on anything I can find. Any hints would be helpful.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us for assistance on this unique situation BettyWeiser. Just to clarify, are you referring to the sound when you are texting for example? If so then there isn't a setting on the iPhone 6 to increase the audible sound as it is diectly linked with the audio level on the device. Can I assume that there isn't any liquid/physical damage on the device? Please advise as this may be a contributing factor in the audio.

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us for assistance on this unique situation BettyWeiser. Just to clarify, are you referring to the sound when you are texting for example? If so then there isn't a setting on the iPhone 6 to increase the audible sound as it is diectly linked with the audio level on the device. Can I assume that there isn't any liquid/physical damage on the device? Please advise as this may be a contributing factor in the audio.

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BettyWeiser

The key board click sound is barely audible.  My phone is very new and has zero damage.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

In Settings/Sounds, do you have ringer and alerts and maximum and the change with buttons turned off?

0 Likes