iPhone 6S vibration
Kbrooke
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is anyone else that has the iPhone 6S experiencing that their vibration strength is very poor? If I just have my phone on vibrate and have my phone layed down and get a text message, I don't hear/feel my phone vibrate. The only time I can feel it, is if it's in my hand when I get a message

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6S vibration
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Kbrooke

I don’t want you to miss any important calls or text messages when your device is in silent mode.  Let’s take a closer look.

You can change the vibration style/pattern for individual alerts (Ringtone/Text Tone/New Voicemail, etc.) in Settings > Sounds (Sounds and Vibration Patterns).  I recommend changing the “Vibration” pattern to a different pattern which may help improve the way it alerts you.  Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Apple changed the vibration motor design with the iPhone 6S so that it is more tactile and less "shake the entire phone." Try what the Verizon rep suggested above. The motor should still be strong enough to be felt, but if you are coming from another iPhone you might be accustomed to a different feel.

Kbrooke
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you...I did what the rep suggested and it worked! I did come from a previous iPhone so it was a change..but all is well now 🙂