Re: iPhone 7 Plus delivery date and options
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hope that's true, looking forward to getting it 3 weeks earlier than projected!

CSPIRIT25

Shancock467 My ship date is 10/19 also  and yesterday talk to rep. who told me the same thing. My phone is in warehouse waiting to be shipped. told me i would get an email today. Nothing yet We"ll see  have the Note 7, so time is an issue.

0 Likes
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

My ship date was 11/09 and it's being delivered tomorrow, so I don't know why you don't have yours already...

0 Likes
Shancock467
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had issues with shipping bc verizon never sent UPS an electronic invoice. So had no estimated delivery date. Weird thing was that they sent the phone out from PA not TN like normal. I figured ok no biggie I'll check later and see if I have shipping. Well at midnight my phone was in NJ, still no delivery date. Ok, fine, it'll probably come Wednesday no problem. Sure enough this morning I call UPS to see what is going on with my package since it hit CT this morning, and I have no estimated delivery on my UPS My Choice and can't change delivery to pick up. They told me bc the shipper never scanned an electronic invoice into the system, they couldn't set it up so I could just go pick it up. By some weird event I got all my UPS My Choice notifications this afternoon as my phone is out for delivery. Unfortunately bc I'm still stuck house sitting till tomorrow, and happened to be at work, I missed the delivery, but have it set to pick up at the customer Center tomorrow after work. So 4 o'clock tomorrow can't come soon enough. Haha

Moral of the story: make sure you have a delivery date in tracking, if not make sure you call verizon so that scan will get to UPS, and you know when you're package is coming.

LAKMOO20
Contributor - Level 1

I just canceled everything, pay my last bill and I'm done, this is ridiculous, told me my order was canceled no email, no nothing, customer service reps don't know anything, I'll take my business elsewhere

0 Likes
sgerwel

If you ordered on 10/7 for a Jet Black model...you're probably going to be waiting a while.

10/7 is a bit late for placing the order. I placed mine for a Gold 7+ 128gb on 9/21 with a 11/02 edd....I've had no action so far after a month. The Jet Black is in far shorter supply than the gold and other colors. So if I had to guess, you probably wont be seeing anything happen with yours until first or second week of November at the earliest.

But then again... who really knows? 128gb seems to be the size in most demand, so if you ordered 32 or 256, maybe you'll get lucky and see something sooner. I wouldn't count on that though.

0 Likes
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a matte black 128gb 7 Plus on 9/19 and it arrived on 10/19, 3 weeks before the 11/09 projected date. I'm a happy camper now!

0 Likes
nicshow
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my 7 Plus, MB, 128GB on 10/10/2016. My ship by date was 12/7/2016. It shipped today (10/20/16) and will arrive on Monday (10/24/16)

0 Likes
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like they are really catching up on supply. This is my first iPhone and so far I'm really enjoying it!

0 Likes