iPhone Message+ Backup/Restore transfer to new Phone
pyaponmama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there anyway/software for iPhone Message+ Backup/Restore transfer to new Phone for complete data, not just 90 days?  

The iPhone native Text (Message) seem to be perfect, I can restore all text/message.  The problem is, when I text something out using Message+ from Windows, those text are in Message+ only.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone Message+ Backup/Restore transfer to new Phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pyaponmama, 

Verizon Messages (Message+) allows you to sync your texting conversations across all your compatible devices. At this time, this feature only syncs up to 90 days of messages across your devices. Click the link below for more information regarding Verizon Messages that will be helpful to you:

https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/

Lasina_VZW

0 Likes
pyaponmama
Enthusiast - Level 2

The question I'm asking is, I have upgraded iPhone every year for 4+ years and I still have all my Text Message from native iOS Text Message backup/restore works perfectly.  The Text in Verizon Message+ is another story and will be lost up to last 90 days only.  

I know your Andriod version backup in cloud but not iPhone.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the clarification, pyaponmama! The restore option was updated. To restore your messages, you will need the Verizon Cloud app. When you sign in, you will see at the bottom how many text messages are available. You can see the restore option by going to the 3 lines/Menu> Settings(gear icon)> Tools> Content Restore, and here you should get the option to restore all.  Let us know if this helps. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
pyaponmama
Enthusiast - Level 2

https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-106030/

This exactly what I see in my iPhone.  iPhone version of Verizon Cloud is missing "Message" option.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry about any miscommunication, pyaponmama. There are some features that are limited in iPhones as Apple prefers the iOS and their services to address certain features of the phone. You can reach out the development team at

VerizonMessages@VerizonWireless.com to see if there's any additional options available. We hope this helps.
0 Likes