iPhone Plus still shows "Processing"
Jbel624

Ordered the iPhone 7+ 128 Silver on 9/21/16 and the order status still shows "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later."   How long before I get an actual confirmation that my order is processed and will ship? Shows estimated shipping date of 11/2/16 but seeing how the actual order hasn't been "processed". I'm getting ready to cancel the stupid pre-order and just order the iPhone 7 but I know Verizon will try to hit me with a fee of some sort....   Any one else in the same situation? How long does it take to process orders?    I have not received any other emails or notifications other than the first order is processing.

Thank you,

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone Plus still shows "Processing"
Shancock467
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the same phone on 9/16 ESD is 10/19, just got charged a little while ago for the phone. So unfortunately I had to wait the whole time as estimated. I think they were trying to push out MB and JB phones because they are such high demand (just a theory.) Hopefully they can get on top of shipments now but it depends how fast Apple is producing everything. Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jbel624, I know the feeling of waiting for a new phone. I want to make sure you have all the information needed. In regards with cancelling your pre-order and placing another order, there is no fee for that. Your order is still reflecting processing since we’re still quite some time out from the ship date. You’ll be notified via email once updates to your order occur. We appreciate your patience during this time, but if you wish to place a new order and cancel your existing, you can reach us through one of these options. http://vz.to/1Uh3OqS

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Shancock467
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the same phone on 9/16 ESD is 10/19, just got charged a little while ago for the phone. So unfortunately I had to wait the whole time as estimated. I think they were trying to push out MB and JB phones because they are such high demand (just a theory.) Hopefully they can get on top of shipments now but it depends how fast Apple is producing everything. Good luck!

0 Likes