iPhone Ship date
Cameronc

I preordered my iPhone 6s Plus back in September. I was emailed the confirmation email saying that the ship date would be 10/14. It is now 10/21 and still no sign of my phone shipping. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone Ship date
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be anxious too if I had order a new phone Cameron. We are committed to ship devices as soon as we get them from the manufacturer. Some times the high demand for a particular phone may cause delays on shipments from the manufacturer. Please accept my most sincere apology for any delay. Feel free to check your order status online at vzw.com/OrderStatus at your convenince. Be assured that we'll ship your phone as soon as we get it from the manufacturer.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

What device did you order (6s/6s+), color, and size?  I've been moving about the forum and noticed today that lots of folks have received shipping notifications within the past few hours.  Fingers crossed that you are one of them to get yours soon as well.  I've even read that some of the very limited 6s+ in rose gold are shipping in the 64GB & 128GB configuration. 

0 Likes
Cameronc

I ordered the 64 gb gold 6s+ and unfortunately haven't received me confirmation tonight. Sigh

0 Likes
sashab0902
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes. I ordered in September as well and I keep getting the run around about my package. They keep saying its getting ready to ship, but they still haven't shipped it ! Ridiculous. I am irritated with verizon and their customer service

Loquat
Master - Level 1

Sashab,

Usually a charge to your selected payment method is the first indicator that your order is working its way through the system.  Keep and eye out for that...and I understand your frustration about not being able to get a straight answer from VZW.  As much as I'm sure we as consumers hate to hear bad news about our orders, I think VZW would gain at least some respect from us if they would just answer truthfully.  If they don't know when it'll ship they should just say it.  Would be be upset?...probably...but as a consumer I'd be even more upset if you lie to me about a date and then miss it.  They should just say we estimate your device will be delivered by such date but all the while we can't make any promises. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cameronc, I want nothing more then for you to get your device in a timely fashion. Have you check the status of your order?  Click here to check the status: http://vz.to/1Ru6eRI
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes