iPhone Trade-In Issue
alexgold5

Hello,

I recently (9/25/15) switched from AT&T to verizon. As part of the switch, the rep I was working with said I could get $300 trade-in for my old iPhone 5S phones when I switch. To do this I needed a code for the trade-in page on Verizon's website and the rep can't seem to help. Natalie Tishkowski is the rep I've been trying to work with, but after 60+ emails and dozens of un-returned calls I haven't gotten anywhere. When I do get an email response it's just that she's been working on it. It's been over 2 months now and it's quite frustrating. This is an unacceptable level of customer service. We switched 4 lines over so we have $1,200 of phones were waiting to trade in and not getting anywhere. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Alex

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone Trade-In Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to Verizon Wireless. I wish it started more smoothly but am happy to welcome you none the less. We need to get this trade in issue resolved. We have a trade in team that fits the bill. Please call 800-416-8894. This team specifically handles these issues. We hope to resolve this quickly.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: iPhone Trade-In Issue
Jagfleming

I have been with Verizon for many years and last month I ordered two new IPhones online and when I went through the online purchase there was no mention of trading in old phones.  I received two new iPhone 6 s plus phones and then a few weeks later got a message that I needed to turn in my old phones.  I did not agree to turning in any phones when I purchased the new phones so I think this is fraudulent.  I called Verizon and explained the issue.  I talked to Joseph and he noted on my account that if I received a charge in future that I could call customer service and refer to the account note that I was to be refunded the charges.  Well I was charged for the trade in that I never agreed to.  I contacted Verizon for a refund and they have denied me a refund.  I have tried to review my receipt/contract details online and the documents are not available online.  I have been charged $400 for phones that I never agreed to trade in.  Beware.

0 Likes