iPhone order
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

My expected delivery date is 11/9, are you seeing these dates be pushed further back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone order
Weth
Legend

Apple seems to be catching up and there is more availability in Apple  stores and delivery dates seem to be getting sooner, not later.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Apple seems to be catching up and there is more availability in Apple  stores and delivery dates seem to be getting sooner, not later.

0 Likes
MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Mine is 11/23. Who knows when it will get here. But if it doesn't come by the 28th I'm canceling the order and getting a LG v20. Should be out by then. Maybe just cancel Verizon period.

0 Likes
DAVTRE92
Enthusiast - Level 3

I considered canceling and getting the Pixel XL, but figure I waited over 3 weeks already might as well stick it out... This will be my first ever iPhone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MARGIELIBRA we would be heartbroken if you left. I do want to get you some info so you can stay. The new devices are sent out based on the inventory the manufacture sends us in in order of when device was ordered. You can check the status of your order here http://vz.to/2cI69vl

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

MARGIELIBRA
Contributor - Level 2

Heartbroken? Really?  Oh please. Lol.

0 Likes