iPhone trade-in
KStateTodd
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just recieved my iPhone 6s.  One reason for the new phone was that I read and was told Verizon would give $200 for my iPhone 5.  However when I get it appraised on the Verizon website, it says I will only get $110.  Is there a promo code I am supposed to be using, or did I just misinterpret this deal?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone trade-in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KStateTodd,

I know that if there were a promo to receive a $200.00 for my trade in I would want to make sure it happened just the same. There would indeed be a promo code that would change the appraisal cost of the device when purchasing the new iPhone 6S. This promotion code is sent via and email/text message within 5 business days of activating your new phone. So if you recently just activated the device, you will receive your code shortly and once you do you can use that when starting the trade in process online. http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/device-trade-in/

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did the promotion say up to $200? You could probably sell it yourself for a bit more than $200 - depending on condition and GB.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KStateTodd,

I know that if there were a promo to receive a $200.00 for my trade in I would want to make sure it happened just the same. There would indeed be a promo code that would change the appraisal cost of the device when purchasing the new iPhone 6S. This promotion code is sent via and email/text message within 5 business days of activating your new phone. So if you recently just activated the device, you will receive your code shortly and once you do you can use that when starting the trade in process online. http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/device-trade-in/

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!