iPhone won't get group texts
Paci9914

Just the past two days my iPhone 5s won't receive group texts right away. Usually I will get a sully of group texts all at once about 24 hrs later. I have tried restarting my phone and have not recently updated it. I have never had an issue before so I don't think it's iMessage issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone won't get group texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I regret that you're having trouble with group messages, Paci9914! I see that you have an iPhone 5s. Can you share some other details? Do you happen to know if the other members of the group are also iPhone users (or at least using iMessage)? So far, has it only happened with just this group or have their been other groups?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Paci9914

It is a mix of apple and android users. It's multiple groups. I've tried to delete the group and start over but still nothing. They r receiving my texts but I don't receive theirs until at least a day later. I've reset my phone and tried to troubleshoot as much as possible. My phone had no issues until as of this week!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
It's helpful to know that, Paci9914! Please check your device's software version and post it here. You can get that info by going to Settings> General> About> Version. Also, can you describe the reset you did?  What steps did you take?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes