iphone 4 no wifi signal
Pro215x

My iphone 4 wifi only works when I am directly in front of my router. It does not see any other networks within range. If I move a few feet from my router it drops my connection. All other iPhones in my house have no problem connecting and see all other available wifi networks . Does anyone know a way to fix this issue? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 4 no wifi signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand the importance of having your wifi work properly Pro215x. We are here to help get this issue resolved. Have you tried to completely disable the connection and establish a new connection with your router? Does your phone have the most updated software? Also try resetting your network settings to help with this issue. Here is a link with the steps http://vz.to/1HMoy5p . Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Pro215x

I have tried all of those suggestions and nothing has worked.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Sounds like antenna in iPhone has stopped working or become disconnected.  Has their been a recent drop or other rough incident?   If it is a hardware issue, you need to get it fixed or replaced. 

0 Likes
Pro215x

I believe you are right about the antenna. I purchased the phone 3 months ago from verizon as a refurbished iphone it probably had this issue from day one but I just starting noticing it lately. Thanks for the help.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

What is the warranty on refurbished phones?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to continue to help Pro215x, and do everything we can to resolve it. Do you have a case on it? Try removing it. Have you tried connecting to other wi-fi networks? What happens when you do, especially public ones?

AdaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question

please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes