iphone 4s can't receive incoming calls. can make outgoing
Misguy

Phone never rings or displays caller ID tag.After 4 rings call goes to voicemail. tested from both a landline and another Verizon cell phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 4s can't receive incoming calls. can make outgoing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Misguy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with receiving calls. Is this on all calls? Have you tried resetting both your network settings and also dialing *228 option 2 to try and reset network on device. I would advise to do so and keep us updated so we can look at options to get this resolved.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Misguy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with receiving calls. Is this on all calls? Have you tried resetting both your network settings and also dialing *228 option 2 to try and reset network on device. I would advise to do so and keep us updated so we can look at options to get this resolved.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Misguy

#228 did the trick.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Jeff

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome! Happy to hear that solved the issue with your iPhone, Misguy. If you ever need us, we're here to help out!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sean_A_Schulte

I'm having the same problem and I've dialed *228, option 2 and I still can not receive calls what else could be the problem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely strange, Sean_A_Schulte. Thank you for trying the *228, option two steps. If this issue is still being experienced, I recommend dialing *73. The call should provide 2-3 beeps, and then end. Once this goes through, try calling your phone to see if the calls come through. If it is still happening, please try powering off your phone, and removing the SIM card from your phone, then power back on and retest. Keep us posted!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes