iphone 5 service 1x
dakmdaka

My iPhone 5c only has 1x service (unless connected to WiFi). The problem is completely independent of my location. Two days ago I had LTE or at least 3G in the same areas.

I've already turned off the phone, reset network settings, and did a complete reset. Phone calls and text messages are spotty at best.

Other suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 service 1x
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back to top speed, dakmada. Have you attempted removing and reseating the SIM card since this began? Are you able to make calls as normal?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dakmdaka

I have also reseated the SIM card. I am able to place calls normally and can hear the other party, but others are not able to hear me well or at all.

0 Likes
dakmdaka

I've also done a complete reset where I loaded a back up from about a month ago when the phone worked fine. But no progress.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dakmdaka,

I definitely appreciate you trying that! How many bars of service are you showing on the phone? What is your zip code?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes