iphone 6 keeps freezing?
Paul41

My 6+ is functioning but very sluggish, occasionally automatically types "s" repeatedly, or even freezes completely. I've done several soft resets, deleted unused or rarely used apps, I have 30G of free space. Nothing seems to work...ideas?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 keeps freezing?
hersheyshannon

gobto apple store they will replace. they did for me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hersheyshannon,

We want you to be able to enjoy your phone to the fullest, so let's work together to stop the freezing, sluggishness and repeat letters. When did this start happening? What are you doing with the phone when you notice the trouble? Has your phone been damaged at all or exposed to moisture?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hersheyshannon

I exchanged the phone out at Apple store

main problem is reception in my area and

Verizon has refused to supply the booster.

This has gone on for two years. So now

with my iphone 6s plus I can go to any carrier,

especially one willing to work with me as tou say.

But I truly thank you for answering.

By the way I've had this phone over two

weeks. But still glad you answered.

Thank you and God Bless,

Randy Burgett

0 Likes
Paul41

Thank you for the suggestion. You were exactly right, the Apple Store replaced my 6+ - almost no questions asked. I knew the phone had not been exposed to moisture or dropped, etc. Apparently there have been many glitches with the model. I was very happy with the solution. Thanks again!

0 Likes